- CHANCE Helical Pier new construction piles and anchors
- Helical Tie-backs and soil nails for retaining walls
- CHANCE Helical Pull-down Micropiles
- New construction helical piles
- Solar array helical foundations
- Engineering and design services for helical pier foundations
- Underpinning for settling foundations
- Fortress Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Systems
Square Shaft Helical Piers (SS)
CHANCE SS series -1.5″ square shaft galvanized helical piers up to 2.25″ solid bar square shaft helical piles to meet your structural needs.
Round Shaft Helical Piers (RS)
The CHANCE round shaft anchors are produced in a 2.78 pipe pile up to 8″ diameter piles for higher loaded projects.
Combination Helical Piers (SS-RS)
Combination Pile products used mainly in compression applications in areas where soft/loose soils are located about the bearing strata (hard/dense soils).
Helical Pulldown Micropiles
The Helical Pulldown® Micropile (HPM) forms a grout column around the shaft of a standard helical anchor/pile.